Welcome to the online home of Vintage and Very Nice Market Bazaars
Market Bazaar dates – 2017
The next Market Bazaar will take place on Saturday 4th Febraury – 10-5
Markets then take place on the first Saturday of the month for the remainder of the year with the exception of:
- Saturday August 19th
We are always looking for new and exciting traders to join us at our Market Bazaars.
If you are a new seller and would like to apply to trade at our markets, please send an email together with photos of examples of your stock to:
Alternatively for an informal chat, please use the contact form available on this website.
For further information, please download the relevant information pack below.
Current Chichester stall prices
For Saturday Market Bazaars
- £18.50 for a 3 foot table (Small).
- £35 for a pitch with a 6 foot long table, or equivalent size. For example 3 foot table and 3 foot space (Medium).
- £40 for a 6 foot pitch with space for a perpendicular rail at the side (Medium with Rail).
- £46 for a large fashion/furniture pitch which will have an area of at least 6 foot by 9 foot, dependent on location (Large).
- £60 for a large fashion/furniture pitch which will have an area of at least 6 foot by 12 foot (Extra Large)
Located on the corner or Lion Street and North Street, opposite the Ladies M&S; the Council House and Assembly Rooms are the stunning venue for the Vintage and Very Nice Market Bazaars