Welcome to the online home of Vintage and Very Nice Markets
Market Bazaar dates – 2018
The next Market Bazaar will be on Saturday 4th August – 10am to 4pm – FREE ENTRY
The remaining dates for 2018 are:
- 1st Sept – a week before Goodwood Revival
- 6th Oct
- 3rd Nov
- 29th, 30th November and 1st Dec – three day Christmas event
We are always looking for new and exciting traders to join us at our Market Bazaars.
If you are a new seller and would like to apply to trade at our markets, please send an email together with photos of examples of your stock to:
Alternatively for an informal chat, please use the contact form available on this website.
For further information, please download the relevant information pack below.
Current Chichester stall prices
For Saturday Market Bazaars
- £18.50 for a 3 foot table (Small).
- £35 for a pitch with a 6 foot long table, or equivalent size. For example 3 foot table and 3 foot space (Medium).
- £40 for a 6 foot pitch with space for a perpendicular rail at the side (Medium with Rail).
- £46 for a large fashion/furniture pitch which will have an area of at least 6 foot by 9 foot, dependent on location (Large).
- £60 for a large fashion/furniture pitch which will have an area of at least 6 foot by 12 foot (Extra Large)
Located on the corner or Lion Street and North Street, opposite the Ladies M&S; the Council House and Assembly Rooms are the stunning venue for the Vintage and Very Nice Market Bazaars